It’s a few days before the biggest sales in the year start. You need to know how to get ready! Black Friday means for Romania more than just a day or a discount weekend. It’s the beginning of the period when sales reach historical points. So, Black Friday is a must-have for any store that wants to have record sales during this period.
We’ve created a list with a few ideas, so it’s easier for you to be sure that everything goes the way you want.
- Rest assured that the site can withstand the time of maximum traffic. Very often it happens that websites are down the moment the traffic reaches historical values. If it happens it’s good to make sure you have a nice message on the page.
- Make sure you’re found when someone searches for your products. That means unlimited budgets as long as the campaigns are within certain limits. From experience I tell you, it’s like cutting off the wings of a bird, when you “say stop the campaigns here”, or “we have only X Ron budget for this day”. Although, the results of the campaigns are excellent.
- Create campaigns on all possible platforms. This is how you make sure you have as much visibility as possible and don’t miss impressions. Yes, I know! Maybe you’re a small shop that feels like struggling with windmills. But even the windmills are slowing down, so keep fighting.
- I was talking in a previous post about Shopping Ads. Google will force this area for sure this year, especially since it’s a new product in Romania. So rest assured that you have your Merchant Center feed ready and your Google Ads account set.
- Last but not least, make sure that your promotions are irresistible. A discount of 5 or 10 lei will only banish potential buyers.
At the end I wish you to have a Black Friday as you want it!