You have both online and physical store? Then you know it can be difficult to understand how your webshop influences physical traffic. But now it can be very easy as Google Analytics launched Store Visits.
Google Analytics has been trying to add the ability to see how visits to a webshop influenced visits to brick-and-mortar store. Since last year, it started to roll out Store Visits (still in Beta) in accounts that meet the requirements.
- Analytics, Google Ads, and Google My Business accounts
- Multiple physical store locations in eligible countries
- High volumes of store visits data
- Activate Google signals
- Link Analytics to at least one Google Ads account with location extensions from Google My Business
- All Google Ads accounts linked to your Analytics property must have the same location extensions
Google Ads requirements:
- Have at least 90% of your linked locations verified in Google My Business
- Ensure location extensions are active in your Google Ads account
So, make sure you meet the requirements and let’s analyse together!